- Pre-requisites for a Medium Term Expenditure Framework
- “Reference Guide to Modern Trends and Best Practices in Public Financial” – for the Arabic World
- Public Financial Management Reform in the Middle East and North Africa
- How Far Have Public Financial Management Reforms Come in Africa?
- Gestion des dépenses publiques dans les pays en voie de développement
- Review of the Cash Basis International Public Sector Accounting Standard – Report of the Task Force
- Open Budget Survey 2010
- Global Auction of Public Assets: Public sector alternatives to the
- infrastructure market & Public Private Partnerships
- The basics of integrity in procurement: A guidebook
- Expanding Tax Bases is Key to Development and Democracy in Africa
- Domestic Resources Mobilization in Sub-Saharan Africa
- The Experience of Medium Term Expenditure Framework & Integrated
- Financial Management Information System Reforms In Sub-Saharan
Africa – What Is The Balance Sheet?
ICGFM Promotes Knowledge Transfer Among Public Financial Management Experts
Working globally with governments, organizations, and individuals, the International Consortium on Governmental Financial Management is dedicated to improving financial management by providing opportunities for professional development and information exchange.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Recent Public Financial Management Publications and Other Resources
As usual, we end this issue with a section reviewing recent public financial management publications and other resources which we hope will be of interest to readers of the Journal. We would be pleased to receive reviews and suggestions of other resources which we should refer to in future issues.