Understanding Impact in Management Public Finance
Details and Registration
December 2-4, 2009. Washington D.C. USA
The movement to a greater focus on impact of spending has been underway for several years but is even more important during the global financial and economic crisis. Some countries are dramatically increasing budgets for stimulus and others are facing severe reductions due to depressed revenues. In both cases, information on the impact of a change in spending can result in better allocation of resources.
Key themes and areas of interest that will be addressed include:
- Innovative ideas on performance management
- How performance measures can be used when increasing or decreasing public spending
- Preparing for unexpected outcomes when implementing performance regimes
- Getting started in the implementation of outcome and performance frameworks
- Lessons learned by countries who have undertaken outcome and performance regimes
Don’t miss the opportunity to join government leaders, public financial management experts, international donors and program managers at the 2009 ICGFM Winter Conference. ICGFM was established over two decades ago to serve as an international forum for public sector financial managers with an emphasis on developing countries.
Enrique Iglesias Conference Center
Inter-American Development Bank
1330 New York Avenue
Washington D.C. 20577 USA Registration:
Through October 15 - $860 ($800 for ICGFM Members)
October 16-November 20 - $960 ($900 for ICGFM Members)
After November 20 - $1,060 ($1,000 for ICGFM Members)
Please click here to obtain an official letter from ICGFM if you need to apply for a Visa.