Performance - Results - Outcome
The International Consortium on Governmental Financial Management (ICGFM) Winter Conference starts shortly at the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) in Washington DC. The conference focus is on government performance management - understanding impact in managing public finance.
Conference speakers include:
- Mario Sangines of the Inter-American Development Bank
- James Brumby of the World Bank
- Jean-Baptise Sawadogo of Leader One Inc.
- Edouard B. Houssou and Gabin Mehou of the Government of the Republic of Benin
- Dr. Piotr Perczynski and
Dr. Marta postula of the Government of the Republic of Poland
- Doug Hadden of FreeBalance
- Jerome Dendura of Quistron Inc.
- Lelia Aridi Afas and Steve Clyburn of Grant Thornton LLP
- Pokar Khemani of the International Monetary Fund